Beautiful Miss World Winners From 1951-2016
What does a woman really, really want? To be treated like the queen she is! There are a few beautiful women out there who followed their hearts and made sure they got their crowns from the society. And here, I am referring to those women who believed in their potential and went on to realize their dreams. This article is saluting all those beautiful women that have been crowned Miss World so far. Every year, this beauty pageant attracts several beautiful women from all over the world. Most of us are keen to know more about them – questions like what makes them beautiful, and the lifestyle they follow. These women inspire millions around the world and keep the fairytale dreams of young girls alive. Here is a list of the Miss World winners who have mesmerized people across the world.
List Of Miss World Winners
- Miss World 2016 – Stephanie Del Valle
- Miss World 2015 – Mireia Lalaguna
- Miss World 2014 – Rolene Strauss
- Miss World 2013 – Megan Young
- Miss World 2012 – Yu Wenxia
1. Miss World Of 2016 – Stephanie Del Valle
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1996
- Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Profession: Student; studing Law and Communication.
Stephanie Del Valle was crowned Miss World on December 18, 2016 at the Miss World 2016, pageant. This event was hosted in Washington, D.C., US. This Puerto Rican beauty has also won the title of Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico 2016. With beautiful brown eyes, glowing skin, and glossy brown hair, Stephanie is truly a beauty queen. We could hardly take our eyes off her when she visited India in June of 2017. She is not only beautiful, but also graceful and intelligent. Stephanie is presently studying Law and Communication at Pace University, New York City.
2. Miss World Of 2015 – Mireia LalaguLalagun
- Date of Birth: November 21, 1992
- Place of Birth: Barcelona, Spain
- Height: 1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Profession: Model
Mireia Lalaguna, who was crowned Miss World on December 19, 2015, is the first person from Spain to win this title. The pageant was hosted in Sanya, China. She has also won the Miss World Spain 2015 and Miss Atlántico International 2014 titles. Her beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair are mesmerizing – and remind us of all the princess stories we have heard as children. But, this beauty queen is not just a pretty face! She has a degree in pharmacy from the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Beauty with brains!
3. Miss World Of 2014 – Rolene Strauss
- Date of Birth: April 22, 1992
- Place of Birth: Volksrust, South Africa
- Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
- Profession: Model
This Miss World winner defeated 120 contestants from across the world to win her crown. The pageant was held in London, UK on December 14, 2014. The blue-eyed beauty has won several pageants before. She was crowned Elite Model Look, South Africa, when she was only 15 years old. She went on to win the title of Miss South Africa in 2014. She is the chairperson of The Strauss Foundation, a non-profit organization. She is pursuing a medical degree from University of the Free State.